Thursday, December 18, 2008

Stress relief.

I feel so relaxed...so blessed...so relieved...

All of the secrets I held inside because I realized it was mistakes I made, like when I had a crush on Matt K., and when I started to talk to Josh again- the people that I realized would end up biting me in the ass. I bottled up inside of me, and today I couldn't take it anymore. I fessed up to Matt T. and I told him everything. And it wasn't as bad as I thought because he told me that he was glad that I told him and now it doesn't matter anymore. There are no secrets. No regrets. No nothing. A huge weight lifted from my shoulders and together we can move on and be happy. This made me realize that Matt is the one for me and we belong together.
I'm happy, he's happy, we're happy.



Finally. I feel free yet loved at the same time.

Life is good, Christmas is here and it's time to spend time with the family.

No comments: