Being ignored I think is the worst punishment than going straight to hell.
This post, my emotions are angry and emotional. I feel like someone just ripped me apart and they damn well know they did. The saying "What goes around, comes around" will bite you in the ass so badly that you'll be the one laying in your bed crying in the middle of the night because of the worst punishment ever.
Get out of my head, get out of my heart. I don't want to have anything ever to do with you again.
You have no idea as to who I am, and how much I care so much for everyone. You will never meet someone like me ever in your life who cares as much as I do, ever.
And to be ignored and out of your life is the worst torture anyone could ever put me through. But everyone says that I shouldn't let you know that your punishment is working on me. I don't care if you know because I know you don't care. You never did care anyway. I thought you were my best friend, but then again I had no idea what you thought or how you felt because you can't feel, obviously since you are doing this to me.
You're so heartless.
And like I said, you'll end up being a lonely lonely person if you continue to stab people in the back.
I'm not sorry for what I said, or what I did, or how I felt. Because I am 100% honest.
I feel sorry for you, oh I really do.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Anyway, this song has been stuck in my head all day. So this is the song of the day;
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment