Monday, March 29, 2010

The simplest joy in children.

It's 1am and my house is crazy. I wish that things were simpler and parents weren't going balistic over the fact that teenagers do as they please. I wish that I had a little sister or brother that was at the simple age of 3 or 4, just the pleasant-ness they give off at the simplest of things. Nothing complicated or feelings that hurt us. Just the instant gratification of everything being theirs.
I hope to be a child photographer, as well as a wedding photographer. But as of right now I love to see the joy they have in the littlest of things.

Some of my photos I'd like to share;

Photobucket

My little Jewel Bug looking for fairies before sunset.

Photobucket

We found leaves!

Photobucket

This picture makes her look grown up...it's quite frightening since I remember her as a wee 2 year old. My, how time does fly.

Photobucket

I can't believe she'll be 7...

Photobucket

Playing "Airplane"! :D

Photobucket

My sweetheart<3

Photobucket

Meet Tasha Beck <3 Matt's other younger cousin! :)
She may have a temper and attitude, but I love her <3

Photobucket

Her Personality.

Photobucket

I don't see her as often, but I love her the same<3

Photobucket

And I think she doesn't mind...

Thank you for allowing me to share my feelings today.

xoxo,

domi

No comments: